Title: PPC Manager
Reports to: Head of eCommerce
Location: Flexible Working
Based at: EO Group Ltd, Dome House, 48 Artillery Lane, London, E1 7LS
The EO Group is a disruptive technology and services company in the business supplies sector. It has three divisions: a direct business unit that primarily trades online, a reseller network that it supports with technology and services and a software company that builds and manages its proprietary ecommerce platform (PSP) that is used by its own business units as well as licensed by 3rd parties. Pre-Covid revenues were approaching £60m.
The business took significant action to weather the Covid Crisis and is now well positioned to lift out quickly and is therefore looking to build up the teams required to deliver growth.
The UK business supplies market is estimated to be worth £6bn and is going through unprecedented change. With the winners being those proficient at ecommerce or those using technology to enable efficient business models. With offices and ways of working set to adapt, it’s an exciting time for disruptive, progressive businesses in the industry.
Organic growth and increased profitability will come from a higher penetration of sizeable customer bases through the delivery of high levels of customer service, targeted digital marketing programmes and continued development of brand loyalty. Further growth will come from accelerated roll out of best-in-class SAAS platforms across all parts of the channel.
We are looking for an up-and-coming PPC Manager to work alongside an experienced and well-established eCommerce team to deliver on the growth plans for our online trading brands; Euroffice & UKOfficeDirect.
With a clear aptitude for all things PPC and ground up experience in managing the digital marketing channel, the successful candidate will relish taking the next step up to work in an exciting, agile and commercial role to influence our next growth chapter. Managing a large account purely focussed on the B2SME market, this role will have full responsibility for achieving our customer acquisition and sales growth targets, taking ownership of the team’s performance, our Marin bid management tools and daily optimisation processes.
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce this role will enjoy high levels of autonomy and a huge opportunity for personal development. With a minimum of 4 years’ experience in B2C or B2SME digital marketing the successful candidate will enjoy detailed, analytical decision making and a results driven culture.
- Working with our eCommerce team you will own our PPC operations across the major search engines, including managing a large keyword base with Google as well as Bing;
- You will manage daily the optimisation of our search accounts using Marin, to ensure that we are delivering the maximum return against a number of core KPI’s that include New Customer Acquisition and Revenue within an agreed cost-to-acquire/cost-of-sale target
- As well as bid management, you will also be responsible for managing the PPC team focussed on expanding our PLA and text add campaigns and driving conversion
- You will keep abreast with latest PPC trends to ensure our PPC operation remains cutting-edge; making full use of Googles audience targeting, segmentation and remarketing tools
YOUR KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Strong background in PPC preferably in the B2SME market
- Excellent knowledge of Marin Software SEM platform
- Commercial, digital management experience with the ability to manage core KPI’s (New customers, Revenue, CPA’s, COS)
- Proven experience in creating, developing and implementing PPC/PLA strategies
- Experienced at working with key business stakeholders and the confidence to voice opinions and ideas in a lively environment
- Web and market trend analytics experience
- Experienced at influencing and driving core digital trading KPI’s
- Creative writing skills to improve add copy
- Customer Driven (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning)
- Commercial KPI Driven
- Encourages a strong team spirit
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial thinking
- Confident and Strong Communicator
- Takes ownership
- Builds trusting relationships
In addition to working with some of the most innovative, tech-savvy, creative and passionate people in the industry, there are many other benefits of working with us. Those include:
- Competitive, market tested package
- Comprehensive Vitality health insurance
- Legal & General pension scheme
We use a set of values developed by all of us to articulate our culture.
Our values define our personality. By encouraging an environment of respect, understanding and support we can achieve amazing things, both individually and together. When we know and believe in what we’re doing – and why we’re doing it – It becomes infectious, in a good way, and drives our success. We have a set of values that we’re all committed to – our way of ensuring that we don’t stray too far from what EO Group is all about.
- We Put Customers First (Focus, Commitment)
We know who’s good for us. Our customers’ needs are understood and thought about in every decision we make. We take time to get to know our customers, what makes them tick and keeps them coming back for more.
- We Love Office Life (Fun, Passion)
We don’t think offices should be boring places. Many of us spend lots of time in them, which is why we do our very best to make being at work enjoyable and rewarding. We want to make our own office a great place to work and to help our customers to do the same.
- We’re Proud To Be Different (Creativity, Conviction)
We are no ordinary bunch of people. We thrive on innovation and originality, encouraging each other to take on new challenges and to show creativity and quick thinking in everything we do with each other and our customers.
- We Think Big, But Remember Where We Came From (Approachable And Friendly)
Business is not about suits and ties. We think smart and bring big ideas to the table but like to make stuff happen. Like a small business we know each other, remember customers’ names and never forget the small actions that create big value.
- We’re Never Done (Listening, Learning, And Innovating)
We fire on all cylinders. We make things better and faster through open minds and teamwork, constantly measuring and changing. Some call it a learning mind-set, some call it flexibility, the Japanese call it kaizen. We call it just another day at the office.
- We Are ‘Go-To’ People (Energetic, Responsible)
We are a company full of ‘go-to’ people, who not only get things done but also help each other and our customers by being accessible, proactive and accountable for our actions.
- All Feedback Is A Gift (Open-Minded, Trust)
It’s all about give and take. We love it when brave and honest people tell us what they think. We are responsible and caring in the way that we share our opinions, and this helps us to figure things out and build lifelong relationships with each other and our customers