Title: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Group Head of Marketing
Location: Flexible Working
Based at: EO Group Ltd, Dome House, 48 Artillery Lane, London, E1 7LS
The EO Group is a disruptive technology and services company in the business supplies sector. It has three divisions: a direct business unit that primarily trades online, a reseller network that it supports with technology and services and a software company that builds and manages its proprietary ecommerce platform (PSP) that is used by its own business units as well as licensed by 3rd parties. Pre-Covid revenues were approaching £60m.
The business took significant action to weather the Covid Crisis and is now well positioned to lift out quickly and is therefore looking to build up the teams required to deliver growth.
The UK business supplies market is estimated to be worth £6bn and is going through unprecedented change. With the winners being those proficient at ecommerce or those using technology to enable efficient business models. With offices and ways of working set to adapt, it’s an exciting time for disruptive, progressive businesses in the industry.
Organic growth and increased profitability will come from a higher penetration of sizeable customer bases through the delivery of high levels of customer service, targeted digital marketing programmes and continued development of brand loyalty. Further growth will come from accelerated roll out of best-in-class SAAS platforms across all parts of the channel.
We are looking for a talented, driven, and ambitious Marketing Executive who is excited about technology enabled businesses and wants to be part of a team that drives innovation and change. The successful candidate has a thirst for knowledge and wants to build a career as an all-rounded marketeer with experience in a wide variety of marketing disciplines. Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing and working closely with the creative team, you will develop, drive and implement successful, results-driven marketing campaigns.
Focusing primarily on promoting our software and services business, Office Power, to prospective partners this role also supports our reseller network with ongoing marketing campaigns. You will work across the full marketing mix; including communication campaigns, events and awards (both online and in-person), content campaigns, media relations, direct and digital marketing campaigns, brand development, print and advertising, copywriting and social media campaigns. Weighted to copywriting with creative flair, this role is key to further strengthening our brand reputation and facilitating continuous growth.
- Liaising with the Group Head of Marketing, designers, eCommerce team and other key stakeholders to deliver effective, engaging and timely marketing campaigns, whilst reporting on the results.
- Writing, proofreading and editing copy across a multitude of marketing channels, including but not limited to websites, blogs, reports, e-mails, social media, PR, advertorials, award entries, case studies, brochures, newsletters, training materials, briefing documents, presentations and SEO focused content amongst others.
- Oversee and own the execution of external partner onboarding, marketing configuration and ongoing campaign execution on behalf of our reseller partners.
- Owning and driving engagement on the partner Community website and the company Intranet through timely and effective communications.
- Assisting the Group Head of Marketing in organising external and internal events.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Marketing or English / Journalism is desirable
- Some experience in marketing is essential
- Strong copywriting skills, with high levels of creativity
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- A keen interest and desire to develop in all marketing disciplines
- Proven track record in demonstrating outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about building trusted relationships
- Taking initiative and ability to work independently
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong organisational and time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Creative thinker and problem-solver, not afraid to make their ideas heard
- Hunger for learning, continuous improvement and growth
- Entrepreneurial spirit who embraces change
- Encourages a strong team spirit to achieve common goals
In addition to working with some of the most innovative, tech-savvy, creative and passionate people in the industry, there are many other benefits of working with us. Those include:
- Competitive, market tested package
- Comprehensive Vitality health insurance
- Legal & General pension scheme
We use a set of values developed by all of us to articulate our culture.
Our values define our personality. By encouraging an environment of respect, understanding and support we can achieve amazing things, both individually and together. When we know and believe in what we’re doing – and why we’re doing it – It becomes infectious, in a good way, and drives our success. We have a set of values that we’re all committed to – our way of ensuring that we don’t stray too far from what EO Group is all about.
- We Put Customers First (Focus, Commitment)
We know who’s good for us. Our customers’ needs are understood and thought about in every decision we make. We take time to get to know our customers, what makes them tick and keeps them coming back for more.
- We Love Office Life (Fun, Passion)
We don’t think offices should be boring places. Many of us spend lots of time in them, which is why we do our very best to make being at work enjoyable and rewarding. We want to make our own office a great place to work and to help our customers to do the same.
- We’re Proud To Be Different (Creativity, Conviction)
We are no ordinary bunch of people. We thrive on innovation and originality, encouraging each other to take on new challenges and to show creativity and quick thinking in everything we do with each other and our customers.
- We Think Big, But Remember Where We Came From (Approachable And Friendly)
Business is not about suits and ties. We think smart and bring big ideas to the table but like to make stuff happen. Like a small business we know each other, remember customers’ names and never forget the small actions that create big value.
- We’re Never Done (Listening, Learning, And Innovating)
We fire on all cylinders. We make things better and faster through open minds and teamwork, constantly measuring and changing. Some call it a learning mind-set, some call it flexibility, the Japanese call it kaizen. We call it just another day at the office.
- We Are ‘Go-To’ People (Energetic, Responsible)
We are a company full of ‘go-to’ people, who not only get things done but also help each other and our customers by being accessible, proactive and accountable for our actions.
- All Feedback Is A Gift (Open-Minded, Trust)
It’s all about give and take. We love it when brave and honest people tell us what they think. We are responsible and caring in the way that we share our opinions, and this helps us to figure things out and build lifelong relationships with each other and our customers