Job title: Senior Customer Service Advisor
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Location: Office Power, Dome House, 48 Artillery Lane, London, E1 7LS
About the company:
Office Power is an innovative business that enables Office Products dealers to grow their business, reduce overheads and increase profitability using industry leading software and services while maintaining control of their business and promoting their existing brand.
It is now over 5 years since the launch of Office Power and our growth has been impressive. To maintain this growth, we are seeking an additional customer service advisor to complement the team.
The package of facilities from Office Power enables dealers to concentrate on sales, prospecting and customer management without the distractions of purchasing, financial management and post-sale customer services.
For more information please see our website at www.OfficePower.net
Office Power is part of the Euroffice Group – the UK’s No. 1 online office products and Stationery Company.
Operating B2C and B2B models, the group revenues are approximately £40m. The fast pace and fast growth the group enjoys a strong profitable model and a strong balance sheet.
With two trading brands in the UK, a fast growing Italian subsidiary and a new development in Germany the group’s strategy focuses on organic growth in the core markets and further European roll out.
About the Role:
The Customer Service team require a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our growing team. You will be required to manage the day to day service and operational aspects of supporting our dealers and their customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in customer service – minimum 2 years.
- A great team player.
- Confidence with strong people skills.
- Understanding the needs of the customer.
- Effective at resolving difficult situations, focused on what is important to satisfy the customer and dealer.
- Excellent organisation skills – being able to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Calm and patient – able to think on your feet and handle challenging situations.
- Good time management abilities.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Competent with Microsoft Office.
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in the Office Supplies Industry
- Previous call centre experience
- Worked in the B2B sector